TERMS & CONDITIONS OF "THE HOMESTEADER" SPECIAL SIGNUP INVITATION
These Terms and Conditions govern the subscription that you purchase in connection with The Homesteader newsletter (the "Subscription"). They represent an Agreement between you as a consumer and ourselves as Publishers of The Homesteader, hereinafter referred to as "we" or "us" or "the Publisher".
If you agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement, you should check the box on the registration page indicating your acceptance of this Agreement. If you do not agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement, you should not check the box and you will not be able to proceed with the registration process.
1. The Special Invitation and these Terms and Conditions only apply to subscriptions paid online by card. An internationally-valid credit or debit card branded with one of the logos shown on the checkout screen is required, referred to hereinafter as a "payment card". Local debit cards and ATM cards are not accepted. Payment by check or bank transfer is also possible but different terms, conditions and pricing will apply. Please contact our Customer Service Team if you would like to pay by another method.
2. The Special Invitation is limited to one subscription per household (same address) per year. The Invitation and this Website represent an invitation to treat not an offer. As such, the Publisher reserves the right to decline any subscription without specifying any reason or to withdraw this offer at any time.
Introduced Broker LLC
1500 E College Way
Ste A # 720
Mount Vernon, WA 98273
3. In line with US Treasury Regulations and our own internal policies, subscriptions are not available to customers in the following countries or territories: Afghanistan, Belarus, Burundi, Central African Republic, Côte d'Ivoire, Crimea Region of Ukraine, Cuba, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Eritrea, Iran, Iraq, Kyrgyzstan, Lebanon, Liberia, Libya, Myanmar, North Korea, Palestinian Territories, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Syria, Ukraine (Crimea region only) Venezuela and Yemen.
GDPR information: Your data will be controlled by the operator of this website.
Your name, contact data and other information about you may be stored and processed in the European Union or the United States or any other country where the Publisher has facilities or contractors, and by applying for Membership, you consent to the transfer of information outside of your country. You also consent to receiving e-mails from us.If your access to the Subscription has been provided by or through a third party (for example, your employer) (a "Third Party"), the Third Party may have provided us with information about you to enable us to provide you with access to the Subscription and distinguish you from other subscribers (such as your email address or name). If you access the Subscription using a password, you are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of that password. You agree to notify us promptly if you change your address or email so we can continue to contact you and send any notices required hereunder. If you fail to notify us promptly of a change, then any notice we send to your old address or email shall be deemed sufficient notice.
Terms of Subscription
4. By subscribing to The Homesteader or by establishing any form of contact with us you agree to receive email from us. This consent may be withdrawn by writing to our Customer Service email address, but if you choose to do so then you may not benefit in full from your subscription as we will not be able to update you when new newsletters are published.
5. On acceptance of your subscription dossier we will immediately send you by email the Special Free Report, your first edition of "The Homesteader" newsletter in pdf format, and a user name and password together with full instructions on how to access the members area, where you can access the e-books that make up the Homesteader Private Library. These items will be delivered in separate emails for your security. If you find you are missing one or more of these products we advise you to check your spam filter or folder, and if you still cannot find the said products please contact our Customer Service. If you do not contact us, we will assume you have safely received the entirety of the product offering.
Your account will reflect a charge by "Thehomesteader"
Important: Your Right to Cancel
6. After delivery you have fourteen calendar days to review the materials and confirm that the product is to your complete satisfaction. This is called the "review period". We will not charge your payment card at all during this time and you may cancel without charge. If you wish to exercise your right to cancel, you should contact our Customer Service team via the Contact Form on the website thehomesteader.net or by email to the address shown on the website "Contact" page. In either case it is important that you specify the email address you used at the time you Signed Up so that our Customer Service Team can identify and cancel your subscription.
Recurring Membership Subscription
7. Once the fourteen days review period has passed and if we have not received notification of cancellation from you, we will proceed to charge your designated payment card for the first month's subscription at the reduced price of thirty-nine dollars and eighty cents US currency, being advance payment for the following month's membership.
8. As one of the benefits outlined in the Sign Up Invitation, your first five months of subscription to The Homesteader are capped at thirty-nine dollars and eighty cents US currency, or the equivalent at current exchange rates in any foreign currency. From the fourth month onwards (starting from the date of the first charge to your payment card, or 15 days after your sign-up, whichever is earlier) you will be billed at the Regular Membership Rate in force for the time being and displayed on this website. You agree that this rate may vary from time to time, being quoted always in US dollars, and any charge in a foreign currency will be subject to the commercial rates of exchange in place at the time of the transaction.
9. You are free to cancel your subscription at any time without notice. If you wish to do so, you should simply inform our Customer Service team via the Contact Form on this website or by email to the address shown on the website "Contact" page. In either case it is important that you specify the email address you used at the time you Signed Up so that our Customer Service Team can identify and cancel your subscription. Your cancellation will be processed by our team within 24 hours of receipt of your notification.
10. Your cancellation will take effect at the end of the monthly billing period during which you cancel. At that time your access to the Members Area will be withdrawn, you will not be sent any further newsletters, and no more charges will be generated for your subscription going forward. Cancellation does not affect your obligation to pay the membership fees due for the past or current periods during which your membership was active, if you have not already done so.
11. According to our Terms and Conditions, and according to Book 7 of the Civil Code, it is not possible to cancel payments retroactively. You agree that you are provided with a fourteen day reflection/review period at no charge and due to the nature of the product that is essentially know-how that cannot be returned, there will be no refund of amounts already paid in the event of cancellation of your subscription after the review/reflection period has ended.
Other Important Payment Terms
12. You agree that in the event your card is cancelled, expired, or reported lost or stolen, at any time during your membership, you will immediately notify us and update your billing details.
13. In the event that a transaction we attempt to charge to your payment card under this agreement is declined or fails for any other reason, including but not limited to insufficient funds or credit line, technical problems, regulatory restrictions, or unavailability of systems, the amount remains due we may try to process it again at any time in the future. We may also process a transaction for one or more smaller amounts to make up the total amount owed and collect the balance later.
14. You acknowledge that your bank might apply additional fees for cross-border transactions to transactions we submit. Such fees are applied by your bank and we have no control over them. For information please see http://www.intlservicefee.com/
15. Should we be unable to collect any amount legitimately due under this Agreement from your designated payment card, we may pursue the amount due plus any additional expenses incurred through any other channels including local courts or debt collection systems in your place of residence.
Liability, Suitability for Purpose, Copyrights and Intellectual Property
16. You agree not to publish any reviews, complaints, opinions or any content of any kind, about The Homesteader, it's publisher, employees, partners, attorneys, processes, strategies, or business without our express written consent. Publishing reviews, complaints, opinions or any content may expose you to a lawsuit for damages and legal fees. We understand that some may find it unconventional or even offensive that our subscribers must agree not to publish opinions online but that is the cost of having access to our service which includes access to distinctly unconventional and at times controversial information.
17. The text, graphics, images, video, design, organization, compilation, look and feel, advertising and all other protectable intellectual property (the "Content") available through the Subscription is our property or the property of our advertisers and licensors and is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. Your access and use of the Subscription is limited as follows:
a. Only one individual may access the Subscription at the same time using the same user name or password, unless we agree otherwise.
b. You may not forward, distribute, publish, sell, or otherwise provide access to the emails or Content received through the Subscription to anyone else.
c. You may not rearrange or modify the Content. You may not create abstracts from, scrape or display headlines from the Content for use on another web site or service. You may not post any Content to weblogs, newsgroups, mail lists or electronic bulletin boards, without our written consent.
d. You may not use the Subscription for any unlawful purpose. We reserve the right to terminate or restrict your access to the Subscription if, in our opinion, your use of the Subscription may violate any laws, regulations or rulings, infringe upon another person's rights or violate the terms of this Agreement.
18. DISCLAIMERS OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY. YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SUBSCRIPTION AND THE CONTENT AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SUBSCRIPTION IS ON AN "AS-IS", "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS AND WE AND OUR INFORMATION PROVIDERS SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. In addition, the Publisher and its Information Providers make no representations or warranties of any kind in connection with the subject matter included. any content of the Subscription to reflect current market conditions or other changes.
19. THE PUBLISHER, ITS PARENT, INFORMATION PROVIDERS, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, SHAREHOLDERS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES AND LICENSORS (THE “PARTIES") WILL NOT BE LIABLE (JOINTLY OR SEVERALLY) TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON AS A RESULT OF YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SUBSCRIPTION, FOR INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST PROFITS, LOST SAVINGS AND LOST REVENUES (COLLECTIVELY, THE "EXCLUDED DAMAGES"), WHETHER OR NOT CHARACTERIZED IN NEGLIGENCE, TORT, CONTRACT, OR OTHER THEORY OF LIABILITY, EVEN IF ANY OF THE MARKETWATCH PARTIES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF OR COULD HAVE FORESEEN ANY OF THE EXCLUDED DAMAGES, AND IRRESPECTIVE OF ANY FAILURE OF AN ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF A LIMITED REMEDY. IF ANY APPLICABLE AUTHORITY HOLDS ANY PORTION OF THIS SECTION TO BE UNENFORCEABLE, THEN THE PARTIES' LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE FULLEST POSSIBLE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
IN NO EVENT WILL ANY OF THE PARTIES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES RESULTING FROM ANY INVESTMENT, FINANCIAL, OR TAX DECISIONS YOU MAKE AS A RESULT OF ACCESSING OR USING THE SUBSCRIPTION.
By using the Subscription, you accept the foregoing disclaimers and limitations on liability and you assume all risks associated with such use (including without limitation, risk of investment losses, risk to your computer, software or data being damaged by any virus transmitted or activated via the Subscription or material that may be included within or accessed from the Subscription).
18. The presence of any hyperlinks from the Subscription to other websites operated by parties other than the Publisher does not imply any kind of endorsement of the content on such websites. Such hyperlinks are provided for information and reference purposes only.
Full and Entire Agreement
20. General. This Agreement contains the final and entire agreement between us regarding your use of the Subscription and supersedes all previous and contemporaneous oral or written agreements regarding your use of the Subscription. We may discontinue or change the Subscription, or its availability to you, at any time. This Agreement is personal to you, which means that you may not assign your rights or obligations under this Agreement to anyone. No third party is a beneficiary of this Agreement. You agree that this Agreement, as well as any and all claims arising from this Agreement will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the jurisdiction of incorporation of the Publisher, without regard to any conflict or choice of law principles.